The Boston Local Food Festival will be held on The Rose Kennedy Greenway this year and it is scheduled to be bigger and better than ever. The Rose Kennedy Greenway offers a great location for this year’s festivities as it is just a short walk from downtown Boston, and is conveniently located near South Station, Faneuil Hall, and The Aquarium. The festival will take place in the Wharf District and American Heritage parks. Instead of driving, we strongly encourage festival-goers to use alternative transportation, such as public transportation, walking, biking, or by taking a water taxi, to attend the event. For mapping purposes, visit The Greenway website here or see the map below.
The festival is accessible by the MBTA on the Blue Line (Aquarium Station), Green and Orange Lines (Haymarket or North Station), and the Red Line (South Station).
Other ways of getting there…
Other options include City Water Taxi, or a stop off of area tour shuttles at the corner of Northern Avenue and Sleeper Street. The Boston Harbor Tours and the Rose Kennedy Greenway also offers nearby walks.
For those who need to drive in there are affordable paid parking lots available in close proximity to the festival available at…
- Rowes Wharf Garage - 30 Rowes Wharf – It is possible to pre-purchase passes here for $12. You will also be able to pick up a voucher for $12 parking for this lot from any of our Info booths at the festival. This rate is available from 8 am – 8 pm.
- Stillings Street Garage – Between Congress St. and Seaport Blvd. $17 daily rate
- Moakley Courthouse Parking Lot– Adjacent to the Courthouse at 1 Courthouse Way off Northern Avenue
- Fan Pier– 25 Northern Avenue, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Daily rate: $17
- 390 Congress Street Garage – Located at the intersection of Congress Street and West Service Road. Weekends: 6AM-10PM - $17 daily
For 2014 Local Craft Brewfest on Friday, November 21, 2014
The Moakley Courthouse is conveniently located at 1 Courthouse Way in Boston. We encourage you to take public transportation and enjoy your unlimited tasting experience at Local Craft Brewfest event! More details please see: