Boston Local Food Festival (www.bostonlocalfoodfestival.com), presented by Sustainable Business Network of Greater Boston (SBN), is a delicious outdoor celebration of the many benefits of local food.
Located on the historic Boston waterfront, along Fort Point Channel, the festival showcases affordable and scrumptious food grown and produced in the Boston area, Massachusetts, and New England.
Festival-goers can engage with farmers, chefs and entrepreneurs, learn from workshops and demonstrations, and enjoy activities and local music.
Boston Local Food Festival is an entertaining and fun way to increase the availability of healthy local food, encourage regional agriculture, which builds our local economy, and protect our environment by reducing transportation pollution.
Join us and enjoy luscious local food and support our farmers and food entrepreneurs. This exciting event is easily accessible via the MBTA Silver Line, Court House Station, and a short walk from South Station, off the Red Line.
What You’ll Find at the Festival:
- Freshly harvested produce and seafood from farmers and fishermen
- Scrumptious servings, featuring locally grown foods
- Lovingly created specialty and artisan foods
- Entertaining demonstrations, throwdowns and competitions by chefs and other food experts
- Lively local music of many cultural tastes
- Tastings of Bay State hand-crafted wines and locally crafted beer
- Engaging exhibitions and playful activities for the kid in all of us
- Interactive workshops, featuring local food leaders
- Food-inspired arts and crafts
- Recycling and sustainable practices for minimal waste
Find more about the festival here.